Surprise, surprise!

On Sunday April 22nd I ordered a WSM (Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker), according to the website they had one in stock and it would be delivered within 3 to 5 days. But when I sent them an email after a week they told me it was on back order and could take a little longer. One of the members on the Virtual Weber Bullet site had ordered from the same company, called them and was told that he had to wait until the end of the month because they were still on their way.
So I was very surprised when the mailman delivered my WSM today!


I called my nephew if he wanted to help me put it together, he helped my with the weber kettle too, and he arrived with another friend of ours a little while later.
We unpacked and assembled the cooker in about 20 minutes.
I hope we'll have nice weather this weekend so I can do a test run with some ribs!

My two barbecues, the 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle and the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linzer Sablés

Advocaat Parfait

TWD: Brioche Raisin Snails